Young Accumulators are typically between the ages of 25-35, beginning to establish themselves in their careers, and have a desire to set a solid financial foundation. Young Accumulators may be seeking assistance with evaluating their employee benefits suite and retirement plan investment options. Various insurance needs, debt reduction assistance, and/or consulting associated with the purchase of a home are all typical planning needs of Young Accumulators.
• Customized “Sailing & Rowing” Asset Allocation Model• RetireUp® Retirement Income Projection• 401(k) Allocation Review & Recommendations • Employee Benefits Review
• Insurance Analysis (life, disability, long term care, etc.)• Mortgage / 2nd Home Purchase Analysis • Cash Flow Analysis & Budget Construction• Student Loan/Debt Reduction Strategies
• AdviceWorks™ Client Portal• AssetMap® Visual Balance Sheet• Riskalyze® Advanced Investment Risk Alignment Report• Morningstar® Portfolio Analytics
• Consolidated Multi-Period Investment Performance Reports• Weekly & Quarterly Newsletter Subscriptions• Educational Workshop Invitations• Online Education Suite Access
• 2 Initial Complimentary Meetings• 2-4 Pre-Scheduled Portfolio & Planning Review Meetings per year• Unlimited Telephone & Email Conversations
• 1.25% for First $1,000,000 • 1.00% for amounts greater than $1,000,000 and up to $2,000,000 • 0.75% for amounts greater than $2,000,000 and up to $5,000,000 • 0.65% for amounts greater than $5,000,000 and up to $10,000,000 • 0.50% for amounts greater than $10,000,000
• All financial planning areas are included in the fee schedule above
• Choose any two Financial Planning Areas for $1,000 • Unlimited Financial Planning Areas for $2,400 or $200/month
*$1,000,000 is household minimum. Annual investment advisory fees are billed quarterly and based upon the account value at the end of each quarter. Family members will benefit from account balance aggregation to achieve favorable advisory fee breakpoints.
We will work with you to find the right mix of services and personal planning tools for your needs.