Jen manages all aspects of the firm's special events and speaking engagements, including public seminars, conferences, and client appreciation functions.
- Graduated from The College of New Jersey 1995, BS Elementary Education
- Earned Master of Arts, Science Education from Fairleigh Dickenson University, 2006
- Jen lives in Flemington, NJ along with her husband Dave and their three children, Colin, Abbey, and Erin.
- Jen is also a Certified Health Coach, helping clients achieve optimal fitness and overall well-being.
- In addition to spending time with her growing family, Jen enjoys exercising, cooking, and playing on her women's softball team.