While the age of Business Owners can vary widely, their needs are often times very similar. In addition to the basic financial planning needs of a Professional, the Business Owner needs assistance in evaluating, installing, and monitoring a robust suite of employee benefits and retirement plans designed to attract, retain, and reward employees. Business Owners also have unique liability and insurance needs. Finally, partnerships bring their own set of challenges, including protecting against the financial loss associated with the death or disability of an owner or key employee.
• Income For Life® Retirement Distribution Plan• RetireUp® Retirement Income Projection• Capital Gains Tax Reduction Strategies • Social Security Claiming Strategy Analysis• Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Coordination• Qualified Plan Asset Allocation Review & Recommendations• Customized “Sailing & Rowing” Asset Allocation Model
• Insurance Analysis (life, disability, long term care, etc.)• Downsizing and/or Second Home Purchase Consultation• Advanced Cash Flow Analysis & Budget Construction• Stock Option/RSU Analysis• Medicare/Medicaid Supplement Evaluation• Estate & Legacy Planning & Coordination
• 401(k) Allocation Review & Recommendations• Group Employee Benefits Selection & Monitoring• Key Employee Retention & Protection• Buy/Sell Agreement Funding
• Continuity, Succession, & Liquidity Strategy Consultation• Risk Management & Liability Protection• Voluntary Benefits Suite
• AdviceWorks™ Client Portal• AssetMap® Visual Balance Sheet• Morningstar® Portfolio Analytics• Riskalyze® Advanced Investment Risk Alignment Report
• Consolidated Multi-Period Investment Reports • Weekly & Quarterly Newsletter Subscriptions• Educational Workshop Invitations• Online Education Suite Access
• 2 Initial Complimentary Meetings• 2-4 Pre-Scheduled Portfolio & Planning Review Meetings per year• Unlimited Telephone & Email Conversations
• 1.25% for first $1,000,000 • 1.00% for amounts greater than $1,000,000 and up to $2,000,000 • 0.75% for amounts greater than $2,000,000 and up to $5,000,000 • 0.65% for amounts greater than $5,000,000 and up to $10,000,000 • 0.50% for amounts greater than $10,000,000
• 1.00% for Start-up/newly installed plan • 0.50% for plans with $1,000,000+ • 0.40% for plans with $2,000,000+ • 0.30% for plans with $5,000,000+ • 0.20% for plans with $10,000,000+
• 1.00% included with $1,000,000+ assets under management
• Choose any two Financial Planning Areas for $3,200 • Unlimited Financial Planning Areas for $9,600 or $800/month
*$1,000,000 is household minimum. Annual investment advisory fees are billed quarterly and based upon the account value at the end of each quarter. Family members will benefit from account balance aggregation to achieve favorable advisory fee breakpoints.
We will work with you to find the right mix of services and personal planning tools for your needs.